2022 Summer Volunteer Opportunities
We are looking for teen mentors to volunteer this summer break. Dosan Dream International School students in South Korea are waiting for your help. The students are elementary and middle school students. The teacher-student ratio is usually one-to-one.
1. English Conversation
2. English grammar
3. English writing
4. English reading comprehension
7. American History
10. Biology 11. Music and Art
<How to Participate>
1. 1-2 times a week.
2. 40 minutes to 1 hour per session
3. Conduct video classes through Zoom or Google Meet.
4. Service period: July 11th to August 19th
1. You will receive a volunteer activity certificate awarded by APPA. (all volunteers)
2. You will receive the US President's Volunteer Service Award. (Only for US citizens or permanent residents.) Application form: https://www.ttmentoring.org/contact